Where to Start:
- Please refer to the About page for information about the guide and access to the site.
- Click here to sign into the website, or by following the “Log In/Out” link on the navigation bar.
- The website guide starts on the Begin Here page, and the other versions (Video Series and eBook) are available from the PC Building Center tab.
- The Guide Updates page is the best place to check for status on things like content or features.
Trouble Signing In:
After 5 failed attempts to log in, the website locks out any new attempts. If you are having trouble getting access to the site after the 5th attempt, please wait 15 minutes and retry. If the problem persists contact us, or consider changing your password.
Changing your Password:
1. Click “Log In/Out” at the top of the home page
2. Select “log out”
3. Select “Lost your password?”
4. Enter your username or email address
5. Click the “Get New Password” button
When Videos are Blurry:
All embedded videos on the site can be viewed in HD. If for some reason these options do not show up on the player (such as mobile users), follow the direct link to view it on Youtube.